Difference between transactional and promotional SMS
Online Bulk SMS Services– An effective tool of business marketing. Various companies, educational consultants and others are using Bulk SMS Service for the marketing purpose to reach their target. It has two major routes from which you will give your message to the right set of audience.
There are two routes available comes out with the different objectives. One chooses to pass necessary information and the other chooses to promote your product or service.
Those two routes are as follows:
These two routes will help you to pass your messages in such a reliable and cost-effective manner. Both rotes have different features which become necessary sometimes. Thus you need to choose them as per your requirements. Below is the differentiation between Transactional and Promotional SMS. Read and know what you require.
Transactional SMS: This route allows you to pass necessary information for using your product or service. This will not take any promotional content, this only use as to send important notification, reminder or alert.
Use of Transactional SMS can be very helpful in the sense of delivering information to your clients or a set of audience. It has its own benefits which will help you to know in a better way that why you should go with the Transactional SMS.
- Ability to send messages to DND numbers
- Delivering urgent information to people is possible with transactional Bulk SMS
- Unlike promotional SMS which suffer from time constraint, these SMS can be sent at anytime, without any time constraint.
- Free API to integrate in your software’s, only pay for SMS credits; even you can enable IP authentication to white list /block list server IP.
- Push Delivery report option is available.
Railways use this route to give Alert for sending PNR status, banks and other financial institutions to give a notification about the due balance and can also intimate them about other necessary information to the students or parents.
For integration into your current system software, for example attendance system etc. is only possible with the transactional SMS API.
Promotional SMS: This route can used to send your SMS with an objective to promote your product or service. This is an effective marketing tool which is considered as one of the fastest, reliable and cost-effective marketing tool with an advertising purpose.
It has some of the very important features which need to know before you choose to promote your product or service through the Promotional SMS.
- Delivery Time will be between the hours of 9am to 9pm.
- DND Numbers will be filter automatically.
- Sender ID will be generated with the Dynamic Numeric Sender ID.
- High Priority SMS Gateway and Normal SMS Gateway.
- Multiple SMS Gateway which will assigned to all clients automatically.
- Set up cost will be with the Zero Charges.
So, this was the differentiation between Transaction and Promotional SMS by informing you their features as well. That can also help you to know that how Bulk SMS Service can be effective and reliable for the marketing purpose.
Tag: Online Bulk SMS provider in Dehradun, Bulk sms in dehradun, Bulk sms in uttarakhand,Bulk sms in haridwar,Bulk sms rishikesh,bulk sms service nainital, Bulk sms service haldwani, Bulk sms service mussoorie,Bulk sms service in Roorkee, Bulk sms service in Almora.